Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Unrelated to anything

I thought I would share this little tidbit of "OH MY GOD I LIVE IN THE BOONIES AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TIME"-ism.

I've named all the new chickens, the Jersey Giants at least (not all 15 of the reds. They're all just named "Red".) So, I was inspired by the biggest one, who is almost pure white. She is now aptly named, Snow White. The white with lots of gray splashes is, WAIT FOR IT, Cinderella. One with the tail feathers like a turkey is, Pocahontas (I am SO clever. She also tends to be the one to go through the electric fence to wander off on her own... Free spirit ;-) ) The littlest one, and my favorite, of course, is Belle. Dur. We have two dark ones. One with curly tail feathers is Maleficent. The one with straight feathers is Cruella.

I thought myself quite brilliant.