The Wayfaring Farmer
A girl with no roots farms wherever she is planted.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Time for happy thoughts
Like funny penguin socks (how in the hell did I make this underlined!?) in time for cold weather
Pajama pants for Dia de los muertos! OLE!
And snuggly, happy cats.
And hours and hours on Cyanide & Happiness.
It is a good day.
Time for happy thoughts
Like funny penguin socks (how in the hell did I make this underlined!?) in time for cold weather
Pajama pants for Dia de los muertos! OLE!
And snuggly, happy cats.
And hours and hours on Cyanide & Happiness.
It is a good day.
View the entire comment thread.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Find Me On Facebook
Sarah Cooper
Create Your Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(45)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(11)
Time for happy thoughts
Interesting...
Queen of Hearts and Alice in Wonderland Costume Se...
My bad
Unrelated to anything
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
Stages
Dancing!
I'm terrible!
Oh
I'm lame
►
September
(9)
►
August
(24)