The Wayfaring Farmer
A girl with no roots farms wherever she is planted.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Stages
Been workin, not sleeping! SO HERE WE GO! SLIDE SHOW TIME!
Imagine I, you know, ironed it, and pinned it in any semblance of sense....
Yes, it looks straight-up dumb with this shirt.
And I never turned under the edge in the back, it isn't pointy.
Thinking about trim.
TRIM TRIM TRIM!!!
Needs more I think... LOTS MORE!
Stages
Been workin, not sleeping! SO HERE WE GO! SLIDE SHOW TIME!
Imagine I, you know, ironed it, and pinned it in any semblance of sense....
Yes, it looks straight-up dumb with this shirt.
And I never turned under the edge in the back, it isn't pointy.
Thinking about trim.
TRIM TRIM TRIM!!!
Needs more I think... LOTS MORE!
View the entire comment thread.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Find Me On Facebook
Sarah Cooper
Create Your Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(45)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(11)
Time for happy thoughts
Interesting...
Queen of Hearts and Alice in Wonderland Costume Se...
My bad
Unrelated to anything
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
Stages
Dancing!
I'm terrible!
Oh
I'm lame
►
September
(9)
►
August
(24)