Monday, October 19, 2009

My bad

I promised an update for Friday and, obviously failed. Miserably. My bad. Friday was a long day, and I passed out at like 9 oclock, then woke up at 7 on Saturday to clean my house before I picked my mum up from the airport. I was not in the "mood". Right now, I'm waiting for my mom to get ready so we can head out to D.C. (late start this morning!) so I figure this is as good a time as any! HERE WE GO!!!

*Actually, now I'm looking through my photos, I realize... I haven't taken photos of anything. I fail. Again. Ok, by the end of next weekend, I promise a FULL DISCLOSURE of all the things I've been working on, or bought, or played with this week (this could potentially be awesome, cause we're pimping mom's Glinda costume and making her crown... yeee haw. And we've done some antiquing, I just haven't taken pics!)

In the meantime, here's a picture of a little bag thing I made with fused plastic. Fused plastic is a fancy way of saying "grocery bags, melted together with an iron." Much fun to be had by all!


Next week. I promise.