Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm terrible!

It HAS been a while. Well really a week. But it's not like I posted much of worth before that... Sorry. Okey Dokey. I know I've made things, but it's hard to remember! I have seriously made a million scarflettes, or at least started a million. I sold my first (and fave!) one at the market last week. YAY $7!!! One step closer to that school Costa Rica trip ;-)

So, not a whole lot going on here on the wild frontier. Been doing a lot of school, and not a whole lot else! I did start my dance classes back again, YAY! I went to the drop-in class at the other campus on Tuesday, and the teacher told me that I wouldn't want to keep coming to that class (my reputation preceeded me *tee hee hee*) and talked to me about coming to their troupe practices on Mondays. YAY! I really got a kick out of the fact that she kept calling me a "dancer" and laughing about giving me instructions (She was like, "Do you want me to just ignore you?") It made me feel pretty good, but also made me feel bad enough that I couldn't tell her that I haven't danced in like... two years :-/ Still nice to feel appreciated. So it's off to class for me tonight! Yay!


Also have a lot of projects in the works: an apron from a men's shirt, Lindsay's apron, my *Cough* Halloween costume (odds of it being done by halloween: not very good.)

Also, one of my kitties, Gato (yes, that is his name), has had chronic kidney failure for a while now, and he's just recently decided to stop eating. I've been trying to keep an eye on him, and tempt him with anything I can think of (ie, the other cats' food, ham, warmed up cat food...) but nothing was working, so I just force-fed him a little. I always feel terrible doing that, but how terrible would it be to not eat for days if you were a sick kitty? So, a little liquid cat food will hopefully set him up, and I'm going to go to the store after class tonight and get some cat treats, tuna, and anything smelly and good for kitty that I can think of. Poor baby :-(