So, updates of things I've made and bought and found lately!
This is a two-fer! You can see the set of milk glass glasses (redundant!) there to the left that I scored at a thrift store. I remember when I was little getting really excited about drinking orange juice out of the set that my mom had (which had been my grandmother's). Don't know why it was only ever orange juice, but hey! Now I have my own set :-) And a lovely bread box! Cause, can't lie, we get mice in the kitchen since there is AN ENTIRE WALL missing behind the dishwasher. Oohhhh old houses, you are so funny. So, all the food I like to leave on the counter is now safe and secure! Hooray!
Finished another knit hat! Looks a bit like a pippi longstocking/elf helmet, but I think it's cute, and it covers my ears without bunching up on the back of my neck, which makes me really happy. Of course, I made it too small. I don't know why I freak out about hats being too big, since I've never even made one the *right* size, let alone too big. Gah. But I've got a ton of this wool left (I bought almost 500 yards... holy crap) so I'm going to make mittens!
Gaaaaaaaaaaah, I LOVE THIS SHEEP. Even when he shoves his little face at me so quick I can't get a good picture :-)
And little girlie! She's getting spots on her face, which is probably against breed standard, but I DON'T CARE SHE'S CUTE.
HELLO.
Awww, it's like they're sharing dessert on a date! Except they're both boys. And they're brothers. Awkward...
OH MY GOD LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE.
The whole family, minus one of the moms?? Whur'd she go?
And the whole family of piggly-poo's!!! And yes, I call them piggy poo's. To their faces.
