Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sometimes...

Life is so much better with conversations like this:

LaserPanda: okay
LaserPanda: so someone just called and asked
LaserPanda: "can i have the department where you buy your stuff at?"
Saraswati7286: wtf?
LaserPanda: Parts.
LaserPanda: THey meant parts.
Saraswati7286: wow
LaserPanda: they remembered the word department, but not the word parts
Saraswati7286: lol
LaserPanda: they were not embarassed at all when i asked, "do you mean parts?"
Saraswati7286: lol, sad. so sad.
Saraswati7286: <3 ky
LaserPanda: I know. Really, how can you go on without living here?
Saraswati7286: I don't know. I die a little bit inside, every day
LaserPanda: You're just in virginia now tho, you still get your monthly mullet requirment.
Saraswati7286: :-( not really
Saraswati7286: I can't remember seeing one
LaserPanda: thats wrong, your body must be atrophying.
Saraswati7286: i think so
Saraswati7286: explains being depressed
Saraswati7286: lack of mullets
Saraswati7286: do you think I could get a supplement?
LaserPanda: Without seeing X many mullets a month, the brain stops producing the chemicals that make us happy.
Saraswati7286: dopamine?
LaserPanda: Serotonin
Saraswati7286: oh that one
Saraswati7286: yep
LaserPanda: There is a graph somewhere plotting levels of serotonin and the number of mullet's sighted at a walmart at 3pm on a sunday.
Saraswati7286: LOL
Saraswati7286: god that would make me so happy
Saraswati7286: Doctorate research?
LaserPanda: Perhaps. It is an under-researched field of study
Saraswati7286: I'm seeing "Nobel Prize" for Mullet Research